August 24th, 2015
The forth lawn care treatment has been slitely been postponed du to extreme heat in order to preserve you lawn healty.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions at 450.444.7222 or request a free quote via our website.
Consult our horticultural calendar for all information on lawn maintenance. As follow for the month of:
- Fertilize the lawn.
- Do lawn aeration.
- Irrigate if necessary, 1" or 2.5 cm of water a week in one or two time depending on the type of soil.
- Identify zones of crabgrass and oxalis. Plan a solution to solve this problem with your lawn treatment specialist.
- Repair damaged lawn with garden soil and seeds of excellent quality.
- When the temperature is fresh and lawns are starting to grow, do a top soil dressing. This practice consists of spreading a thin layer (.5 to 1 cm) of excellent quality garden soil on all the lawn, generally following lawn aeration. If the lawn is not dense you can add some seeds.
- Cut the lawn to a 2.5" or 6.25 cm height as soon as the temperature cools down.
- Make a Ph test. If your lawn did not respond to the fertilization, perhaps your soil needs a lime treatment. If your lawn does not meet your expectation, you can request a complete test and analysis of the soil, in a laboratory, for approximately 100$. It is the best strategy, because it is the only way of planning the real needs in nutrients of your lawn.
THE BEST LOOKING LAWN, GARANTEED!
Les Jardins de Brossard and Traitements de Pelouse La Prairie, your #1 local companies, would like the opportunity to add you to our family of satisfied customers and help improve the appearance of your lawn and landscape.
Receive our mower measure and a rain gage for free!
When you ask a free fertilization estimate online. If you are already a customer, you can also receive our premium gift free, simply send us an email in the Contact Us section.
We truly can make a difference. Our professional-grade programs use special blends of fertilizer to encourage maximum health and coloration of your lawn. We will control weeds* and insects** activity throughout the year. Our full program customers receive free resprays and service calls. We also offer additional services such as aeration, insect control, lime treatment, tree and shrub care (fertilization and insect control program).
New for 2014: Emerald ash borer treatment.
We are the white grub specialist. Do not hesitate to communicate with us for more information. We will be very happy to discuss your snow removal or/and lawn fertilization program needs. It will be a great pleasure to serve you.
Thank you very much for your vote of confidence!
— The fertilization team.